More than a year ago, we started offering a new style of brochures for our products. After great responses to the redesign, we are going to transition to the new style and discontinue the smaller, bifold brochures.
Although the new literature is bigger, there is no price increase.
There are many advantages to the redesigned brochures:
- The larger size (8 ½" x 11") means each brochure includes more samples and bigger pictures.
- Infant/Child, Medallions, Pet Memorials, and Veteran Companion brochures are one page, front-and-back. Paragon®, Classique, Portrait, Collage, Gallery, and Memorial Rock brochures are two pages, front-and-back, allowing for even more photos.
- The brochures show each series in multiple styles, including ground memorials, urns, and niche/crypt.
- You can still mail the brochure in a standard business envelope by folding it in thirds.
- You can also hole punch the brochure to use in a presentation binder.
This article originally appeared in Modern Memorialization, Trigard Memorials' weekly electronic newsletter featuring information for the funeral industry. Sign up for your free subscription at http://www.trigard.com/thursdays.